Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Well it's "official"
Well it's "official"
My 30 day "trial" period was over last week and the results were sent to the pulmonologist. I received a call a little bit ago from them acknowledging the stats look good and would I like to continue to use this kind of therapy. Uh..... YEA.... I can't remember the last time I've slept this good. I still have wakeups and toss/turn a bit - but nowhere even close to what I had been.

So they're writing the script to make it a permanent machine - though they're leaving the 5-15 pressure settings, which for me is still fine. My API's are generally under 3 anyway. Can't promise that I won't tweak it (LOL) but I just wanted to make sure I was past that 90 day point. After 10 months the machine is "owned" by me. Smile

I'm loving the sleep, even with that hose. In comparison to how I had been... oh yea.... I'll take it!
Sandy
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Well it's "official"
Nice and congrats!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi SandysSpot,
CONGRATULATIONS!
Great to hear such good results, keep up the good work and I think I might have forgotten to tell you, WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:I'm loving the sleep, even with that hose. In comparison to how I had been... oh yea.... I'll take it!

Congratulations Congrats tweaking is what we do best! Thumbs-up-2
Post Reply Post Reply
Great!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well done Sandy, wearing a mask at night is a small price to pay for a good nights sleep and a long, quality life Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Well done Sandy, always good to hear positive posts.
Great news that you have the S9 AutoSet to keep and you have adjusted to using the P10.
Keep up the good work.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
That's great Sandy. I can so relate as I am also enjoying my new found sleep! I am about 3 weeks in myself.
Post Reply Post Reply
way to go Sandy. The journey is the thing.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Great news Sandy Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Resmed Mask Official Packaging? Pomingo 4 800 07-17-2022, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [News] Aussie members - the official word on prescriptions and public health support. DeepBreathing 10 2,465 10-21-2020, 02:50 AM
Last Post: holden4th
Thumbsup [Diagnosis] It's official - I have OSA! jeffmackatron 12 2,341 01-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Advice on what to do next (likely UARS with no official diagnosis, waiting for CPAP) Username5102 4 2,790 05-05-2015, 12:28 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  ResMed Official Channel zonk 1 2,310 11-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Last Post: JJJ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.