Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wellness O2 Ring Oxygen Monitor or Wrist monitor
Wellness O2 Ring Oxygen Monitor or Wrist monitor
I was recently made aware of two O2 wearable monitors and curious if anyone here has tried them and could provide some feedback.  

Wellue O2 Ring monitor and earlier model Wellue Sleep Wrist O2 monitor.

I have the CM S50F but find it somewhat uncomfortable and the new Wellue O2 Ring appears to be effective and unobtrusive but hoping someone here could provide feedback.

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wellness O2 Ring Oxygen Monitor or Wrist monitor
Hi CZOscar,

Since your request for information is not a product review, I've moved it from the Product Reviews Forum into the Main Apnea Board forum.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:15 AM)CZOscar Wrote: I was recently made aware of two O2 wearable monitors and curious if anyone here has tried them and could provide some feedback.  

I have the CM S50F but find it somewhat uncomfortable and the new Wellue O2 Ring appears to be effective and unobtrusive but hoping someone here could provide feedback.

Thank you

I have previous versions of the Wellue Wrist Monitor and like it better than the alternatives because of battery life and form factor (using that small unobtrusive ring sensor on any of my three largest fingers is just killer).

Much has been posted recently .. try this search http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/search....order=desc

WillSurf

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2019, 11:54 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Hi CZOscar,

Since your request for information is not a product review, I've moved it from the Product Reviews Forum into the Main Apnea Board forum.

Coffee
Thank you

Okay
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2019, 12:44 PM)WillSleep Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 10:15 AM)CZOscar Wrote: I was recently made aware of two O2 wearable monitors and curious if anyone here has tried them and could provide some feedback.  

Thank you

I have previous versions of the Wellue Wrist Monitor and like it better than the alternatives because of battery life and form factor (using that small unobtrusive ring sensor on any of my three largest fingers is just killer).

Much has been posted recently .. try this search http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/search....order=desc

WillSurf

Thanks -I have tried several searches but have not found any reviews on this forum.  Will search further outside but tend to trust reviews here rather than external.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2019, 05:04 PM)CZOscar Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 12:44 PM)WillSleep Wrote:

Thank you

WillSurf

Thanks -I have tried several searches but have not found any reviews on this forum.  Will search further outside but tend to trust reviews here rather than external.  Thanks

Try a search for o2ring.   If this search does not work just search for o2Ring.  The reviews I have seen here will come in terms of short comments.    http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/search....order=desc

WillSleep

Post Reply Post Reply
I have used the O2Ring and it is excellent.  I have never used the old wrist monitors, but I can say that the ring seems to be accurate and I don't even know I am wearing it.  It also logs data every 4 seconds as opposed to other devices that do less sampling.  You don't need the app to start/stop the ring each night... just put it on and take it off.  That simple.  You then transfer data to phone in AM and can see everything in the app.  The ring will store 5 sessions.  If you put it on and it starts up it will count as a session.  I see they have a newer device that has an additional parameter, but I have not tried that one.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-02-2019, 11:08 AM)jtech1 Wrote: I have used the O2Ring and it is excellent.  I have never used the old wrist monitors, but I can say that the ring seems to be accurate and I don't even know I am wearing it.  It also logs data every 4 seconds as opposed to other devices that do less sampling.  You don't need the app to start/stop the ring each night... just put it on and take it off.  That simple.  You then transfer data to phone in AM and can see everything in the app.  The ring will store 5 sessions.  If you put it on and it starts up it will count as a session.  I see they have a newer device that has an additional parameter, but I have not tried that one.
Great - thank you Jteck1

This is what I was looking for.

Where did you purchase it & cost? If commercial link can’t place here but can pm me if you recall.

Thank you again.
Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW I saw the Wellue O2 Ring on the site named after the rainforest with a cyber Monday deal.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
(12-02-2019, 12:37 PM)70sSanO Wrote: FWIW I saw the Wellue O2 Ring on the site named after the rainforest with a cyber Monday deal.

John

Too-funny Too-funny Too-funny Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Go2sleep Wearable Sleep Tracking Ring ivan007 0 62 03-26-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: ivan007
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 89 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  [Equipment] O2 ring/weird heart rate/no other symptoms jdavis 6 191 03-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Oxygen levels below 90% for 7% of night and below 94% for 34% inspite of Bipap bhavintu79 14 677 03-08-2024, 05:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  O2 Ring vs Checkme O2 PaulaO2 48 2,267 02-24-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Exclaimation [Equipment] Sleep Tracking Ring Vako 7 349 02-14-2024, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Vako
  AirMini with Oxygen darral.freund 2 918 02-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: darral.freund

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.