Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wellue Now Offers a CPAP
Wellue Now Offers a CPAP
While trying to identify an oximeter model another member had purchased, I came across this item and thought I'd report it here.

Wellue (aka:Viatom), best known for their oximeters, now offers an APAP, named the iBreeze.   It appears to be a Resmed clone.  Its advertisement states that it has IPR, that appears to be exactly like the Resmed EPR.  A 4Gb SD is also included.  

Wellue is providing their own reporting software (iMatrix) that also allows integration with their oximeters.  The displayed sleep report output is reminiscent of ResScan.  It is available for download on their site.  

(My opinion) - Based on its price($605 USD), I don't see this as a real contender.

Does anyone else have any additional information or reports on this CPAP?

- Red

EDIT: I downloaded the software and noticed that its internal label is, "resvent".  A Chinese medical goods manufacturer.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wellue Now Offers a CPAP
While googleling this machine name, I came across an Apnea Board post from 2017.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...reeze-CPAP
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wellue Now Offers a CPAP
For fun 'n giggles, I tried to see if the iMatrix software would import Resmed data. No Joy! This would indicate that this CPAP wouldn't be compatible with OSCAR.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Wellue Checkme Sucks & CTD Brewskie 3 449 01-18-2024, 07:39 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Wellue Checkme O2 & OSCAR Brewskie 4 425 01-15-2024, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 490 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Watchpat vs Wellue disagreement? lisaistired 10 830 11-16-2023, 04:21 PM
Last Post: lisaistired
  Should I be skeptical of this Wellue data? jocelyn 10 942 09-25-2023, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jocelyn
  [Equipment] OSCAR Question: AHI Score from Wellue ring not showing phoenixsaga 10 1,167 09-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wellue Oximeter Ring Compatibility upsman 6 727 09-09-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: upsman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.