Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wellue O2 Ring + Macbook + Oscar 1.2
Wellue O2 Ring + Macbook + Oscar 1.2
Hello all;

I'm trying to import Wellue O2 Ring Oximetry data into Oscar 1.2 on Macbook Pro Big Sur.
I exported the .csv file from android app for O2 Ring to Macbook but Oscar 1.2 Data Importer for Viatom Data won't recognize the .csv file as something it can import (greyed out). 

I know the O2 Insight Pro software won't work on Big Sur yet.

Is there something I'm doing wrong with the Data Import of the .csv file into Oscar? 
Any wisdom is welcome!  Rolleyes

Thanks,

John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wellue O2 Ring + Macbook + Oscar 1.2
OSCAR doesn't use the .csv file from a Wellue/Viatom device.  See my post here for instructions:Importing SleepU data into Oscar 1.2.0
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks a ton Crimson -- I'll check this out.

John

Ahh, I found the problem -- O2 Insight Pro doesn't work on Big Sur yet. I guess I'll have to be patient.
Thanks again.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a response from Wellue:

"Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will update the new app today. It will takes about 1-2 days to review it.

You could update the new app to solve the issue in this weekend.

kind
WELLUE"

So great news!

John
Post Reply Post Reply
I installed the new Mac software v. 1.5.1 and it shows the data but I can't find the file Oscar is supposed to import. I sent a message to Wellue and will report response.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
See if the software has an Options button. If so, look in there to see if it displays the current data location. This idea is based on the Windows version. I changed my location to an area that is assigned for automatic backup.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I looked for that there but no dice. I've looked through every menu item I can.
They have a "cloud" repository option, maybe we're intended to sign up for that to access the file.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it not in the location mentioned here?

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ile_Import
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I ran a search for anything with com.viatom in it and got nothing.
I have no Library under my user name unfortunately.
The Library listed at the same level as Users has nothing with Containers or Viatom or O2_*.
I sent a note to Wellue but haven't heard back yet.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-01-2021, 12:28 PM)johnnyb00 Wrote: I have no Library under my user name unfortunately.

I forgot that's hidden by default, and just added the following to the wiki page:

For most users the "Library" folder is hidden, but you can reach it by pressing cmd-shift-G and entering "~/Library" in the file selection dialog.

Try that!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 8 642 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 188 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
  Caution: Wellue O2 Ring - Time Sync hybernate 9 1,296 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 506 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wellue Oxysmart 3785 import to OSCAR EddyDee 5 422 01-21-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.