Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wellue O2Ring - import data to Oscar?
Wellue O2Ring - import data to Oscar?
Is there a method to import my Wellue O2 ring O2/pulse data into Oscar?

The software can create a .csv file.

This device is great.  I've had it for about a year. Now use it occasionally.  Very unobtrusive to wear during the night. Just a ring on the finger, no wires.

Thanks,

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wellue O2Ring - import data to Oscar?
OSCAR will import the Viatom/Wellue binary file directly.  These binary files have a 14 character name that is made up from the year-month-day-hour-minute-second.  If you started a recording session at 11:30:15PM on July 28, 2021, then the filename will be 20210728233015.  

To import the data, go to the Data -> Import Viatom/Wellue Data. (Note: Depending on your OSCAR version, it may just say "Viatom" and not "Viatom/Wellue".) A file explorer will pop up to allow you to select the file's location to import.

If you are using the Android (or maybe Apple) ViHealth app to obtain these files, please see this thread for some helpful information. "ViHealth(2.65.0) App for Viatom/Wellue Oximeters Prevents Binary File Creation"
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
        Thanks for the fast and great reply.

Can you advice on this pesky windows 10 problem importing data?

Following your instructions, I went to import data.  But there is no app data choice in file selection view?  I then selected "show hidden files in file explorer.  Still no luck.

Pictures worth a thousand words.  I have attached two.

Thanks again,

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW my data files are in a folder named C:\Users\Nelson\Documents\O2ring\21012C0710
Post Reply Post Reply
If you open O2 Insight Pro and select the "Options" button, it will display the data path in the "Data Location".
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  Found the data file and imported successfully.

Is it possible to import 10 years worth of Rescan data? 

I am searching the forum now for tips.

Thanks,

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
It's possible if you have it all on SD cards or SD card backup files. It will take a long time and a lot of memory.

ETA - The S8 and S9 both overwrite older data files, where older can be one week or one month, so unless you had SleepyHead make backups, the data won't still be available.

It's not possible to import ResScan's data files, however.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have are 10 years worth of ResScan data files I dutifully downloaded my data card.

This week I discover Oscar and find it much better.

Thanks for info

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
I have all the data of the Wellue O2 Ring in the smartphone and I can export only CSV file, but OSCAR do not import this file.
Post Reply Post Reply
You should have a directory on your iPhone named, "ViHealth".   This is where all the Viatom/Wellue files are stored. You can either connect your phone to your PC via a USB connection or use something like an FTP server app to transfer the files to your PC.

It may depend on the version of ViHealth that you are using.  Versions between 2.63 and 2.68 are the versions that did not create the binary files.  Please note: Viatom/Wellue was using an even number version for the European market and odd version numbers for the US market.  If you have one of these versions, then an alternative is to download the PulsebitO2.db file to your PC.  This is the main storage database file for all the O2Ring's data.  A member here has provided the SQL code for sqlite3 (free database engine) to extract these sessions into the binary file that you need.

Here is sergio's file extraction script:
Code:
for filename in `sqlite3 ./PlusebitO2.db 'select mFileName from sleepData'`; do echo $filename; (sqlite3 PlusebitO2.db "select quote(dataBuf) from sleepData where mFileName = '$filename'" | cut -d\' -f2 | xxd -r -p > $filename); done

If you have a version that will create the file, then transfer them as described above.   Remember, in order for the app to generate the file, you must view the session while in the ViHealth app.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 23 10 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,049 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 74 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Fitbit import to OSCAR ExtremeDeepSleep 4 133 04-11-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: ExtremeDeepSleep
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 917 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 262 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.