Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wellue O2Ring - import data to Oscar?
RE: Wellue O2Ring - import data to Oscar?
dolceitalia - I just loaded version 2.72 on my phone to test.  It produces a filename as, "SleepU_20210921043011".  How did you create the file with the name format as, SleepU_2021-09-18 23:11:32?

Here is my Dropbox URL. If you would, please send me that file.  

https://www.dropbox.com/request/lTcfSVh0DD2oPeTPxpuV
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The message:
Up to date
Already up to date with oximetry data at
C:/_Drive/_Oscar/SleepU/2011------
OpenSource CPAP Analysis Reporter
Post Reply Post Reply
I have uploaded the files

Ciao
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, the files you sent are CSV files and not the binary files OSCAR needs. Please look in your "Internal storage/ViHealth" folder on your phone for the files you need for OSCAR. Once again, they will have the name like, SleepU_20210718224552.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-21-2021, 11:56 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OK, the files you sent are CSV files and not the binary files OSCAR needs.   Please look in your "Internal storage/ViHealth" folder on your phone for the files you need for OSCAR.   Once again, they will have the name like, SleepU_20210718224552.

I did it, it was easier than I thought.

Thanks.

Now I have all the data in OSCAR starting from the new machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I wanted to ask for a new summary in the Overview window.
Is it possible to insert the summary of the number of SpO% desaturations and Pulse Changes, in order to have a bigger picture of the detected data?
Post Reply Post Reply
Pulse changes and SpO2 drops are considered events and are not able to be graphed.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-21-2021, 05:25 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Pulse changes and SpO2 drops are considered events and are not able to be graphed.

Hi,
now that I have recovered all the oximetry data, since I had detected in the four polysomnographies taken at the beginning, an almost perfect correspondence between the number of desaturations and the AHI index, I was wondering if this correspondence is also detectable in the data shown by OSCAR.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-21-2021, 05:25 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Pulse changes and SpO2 drops are considered events and are not able to be graphed.

Eureka
I found in OSCAR what I was looking for.
Among the preferences in the Overview window, you can enter the SpO2 graph and I can see the noticeable changes between before CPAP and after.
Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a problem with the calculation of the number of desaturations.
For the day September 2, O2 Insight Pro gives me 4 desaturations and an ODI of 3% (0.5/hour) while OSCAR gives me 104 desaturations with an ODI of 16.2%.
Since I see that the Baseline Used is 99%, I assume that the desaturations depend on this high value assumed.
The values for that day are
SpO2- Min 82 - Med 97 - 95% 98 - Max 99.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 140 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 87 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 59 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 221 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.