Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What I love about Apnea Board
Do you Aussies think we Americans are upside-down? DodgyDodgyDodgyDodgy
[Image: Capture_3.jpg]

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
No that's what you think of us isn't it?? I don't know I'm all confused now....
Sleep Tight...
Gabby

Having been a guest of the Commonwealth, I am very fond of Australia.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinionated hosehead crashes into Apnea Board GregLawson 43 4,760 12-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Smile Do you love your cat? (of course you do) woozie38 13 2,152 09-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Evpraxia
  If you use 'PayPal', and like the board... Peter_C 3 862 06-20-2014, 09:12 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Afib board AfibApnea 14 3,182 02-17-2014, 08:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Rainbow New Apnea Board main web site - check it out SuperSleeper 38 12,329 08-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper