Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What Software is Used for ResMed Products
What Software is Used for ResMed Products
I was curious what software is used for ResMed products. I searched the Product Reviews and couldn't find anything. Also is the SD card reader built into the computer okay to use with it or does it require a different card reader? Thank you!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What Software is Used for ResMed Products
(11-10-2012, 03:29 PM)2Tim215 Wrote: I was curious what software is used for ResMed products. I searched the Product Reviews and couldn't find anything. Also is the SD card reader built into the computer okay to use with it or does it require a different card reader? Thank you!
ResScan also SleepyHead support the S9
The built-in card reader is fine ... mine has one too

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi 2Tim215,
You can use either "Sleepyhead," or "ResScan,".
If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to read your SD card with the card reader in your computer but hang in there and someone more knowledgeable about both your questions will be able to help you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, Thank you. I want to use one where most people are familiar with for questions. Where do we find the software?
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2012, 03:45 PM)2Tim215 Wrote: Where do we find the software?
you can find the link for the download in "Private Files and Links" forum
also ResScan and SleepyHead threads

Are you aware the S9 Escape only record compliance data (hours used) and nothing else
S9 Autoset and S9 Elite are full data capable mchines

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2012, 03:56 PM)zonk Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 03:45 PM)2Tim215 Wrote: Where do we find the software?
you can find the link for the download in "Private Files and Links" forum
also ResScan and SleepyHead threads

Are you aware the S9 Escape only record compliance data (hours used) and nothing else
S9 Autoset and S9 Elite are full data capable machines

Quote:Are you aware the S9 Escape only record compliance data (hours used) and nothing else S9 Autoset and S9 Elite are full data capable machines
Sad YES!Sad, BUT, I have high hopes!!!:grin:
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the help with the software, I went with Sleepyhead. For some reason it shows my CPAP start date at 7/29/11 instead of 02/03/11. Is that normal, does it go back 447 days. Nothing important, I was just curious. It read my Escape limited data and I got a feel for how to use it when I eventually get my Autoset! Very impressive with everything it does!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2012, 06:57 PM)2Tim215 Wrote: Thank you for the help with the software, I went with Sleepyhead. For some reason it shows my CPAP start date at 7/29/11 instead of 02/03/11. Is that normal, does it go back 447 days.

I bought my PRS1 used from a guy on the local Craigslist. He used it for less than a month before giving up on it, but SleepyHead still shows the data from when he used it.

There may be a way in SleepyHead to tell it to ignore all data before a certain date. I didn't bother to look for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also try ResScan so you can compare
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2012, 08:15 PM)zonk Wrote: Also try ResScan so you can compare

Great idea, started the process and will wait for internet traffic to slow down a bit as suggested. Thank you!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,123 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,077 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 641 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,194 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.