Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What Software is Used for ResMed Products
RE: What Software is Used for ResMed Products
Friend of mine has MS. She had insurance and she was paying over $3000 a month and had a huge deductible. She finally discontinued it and spent three years without it. She paid out of pocket for everything and paid tons less than when she had insurance. She became old enough for Medicare about a year ago.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
My wife wants me to throw in the towel and go on disability, I have been eligible for probably 15 years but keep plugging along as self-employed. I have several medical issues which would probably qualify easily but just don't want to let go of my limited independence! I have this hope that if I get my sleep therapy straightened out, I'll feel good enough to get back to work. I think the Autoset may be my last attempt though, if that doesn't work I might give in and go on disability. That would save us quite a bit each year. My wife works at our local Hospital, seems like healthcare workers have higher insurance costs with the same plan. We have a family member who works at a factory with the same plan and pays less than we do for his whole family where we just have "spouse" as our children are grown and it's just the two of us.
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2012, 03:29 PM)2Tim215 Wrote: I was curious what software is used for ResMed products. I searched the Product Reviews and couldn't find anything. Also is the SD card reader built into the computer okay to use with it or does it require a different card reader? Thank you!

HI I tried a download from here & it changed my homepage ect so I deleted it. Now I went to resmed web site & downloaded from there & it worked great, it was easy also. Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2012, 06:03 PM)redwoodsteve Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 03:29 PM)2Tim215 Wrote: I was curious what software is used for ResMed products. I searched the Product Reviews and couldn't find anything. Also is the SD card reader built into the computer okay to use with it or does it require a different card reader? Thank you!

HI I tried a download from here & it changed my homepage ect so I deleted it. Now I went to resmed web site & downloaded from there & it worked great, it was easy also. Steve

I used the same card reader that my laptop has it worked without any problems. Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Steve, appreciate the reply, Welcome to the Forum!!!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2012, 06:03 PM)redwoodsteve Wrote: HI I tried a download from here & it changed my homepage ect so I deleted it. Now I went to resmed web site & downloaded from there & it worked great, it was easy also. Steve

Hi Steve,

We don't have ResScan available for download here on Apnea Board, so wherever you got, it wasn't from Apnea Board.

In our Private Files & Links Forum, we explain how you can get it directly from ResMed in this thread (login required), but we don't link to it here or host the software here at all.

So, not sure what you're saying here. Huh
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,121 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,076 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 641 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,193 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.