Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What adjustments do these SH images suggest?
RE: What adjustments do these SH images suggest?
Actually, Walla Walla, I've been thinking of not doing something, at least until I can get on too of this leak issue. My rationale is if I want to try to nail down something that seems so much like Jello, I need to eliminate all the other "issues". That being said, I'm not opposed to some experimentation, and I'm looking forward to maybe sticking my toe in -- just not the extent JesseLee does.
Post Reply Post Reply
JesseLee, really? Blast it, I totally missed it... guess the yolk's on me twice! Too-funny 

<chuckle> I've been thinking of taking that up with my PCP when I next see him -- not due until Jun/Jul timeframe. He's gotten my chemistry pretty darn good, and things like bradycardia and sleep apnea just don't show up on any of his screens. (And as I've been gleaning from recent threads here, some things that are invisible on the sleep study radar can cause some mighty bad symptoms -- not that I have any of them!)

Nope, you're absolutely correct about the shortcomings of PAP... and nobody is working on it! I guess I'm going to have to get an engineering degree and design a proper machine that provides Guinness or Jamison's as needed.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-19-2018, 07:02 PM)ShaunBlake Wrote: Actually, Walla Walla, I've been thinking of not doing something, at least until I can get on too of this leak issue. My rationale is if I want to try to nail down something that seems so much like Jello, I need to eliminate all the other "issues". That being said, I'm not opposed to some experimentation, and I'm looking forward to maybe sticking my toe in -- just not the extent JesseLee does.

I suffer for the further knowledge of my fellow pappers. And it's so much fun!
Now if I can get my hands on dreamstation asv, I'm ready to ride again!
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-19-2018, 07:31 PM)JesseLee Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 07:02 PM)ShaunBlake Wrote: Actually, Walla Walla, I've been thinking of not doing something, at least until I can get on too of this leak issue. My rationale is if I want to try to nail down something that seems so much like Jello, I need to eliminate all the other "issues". That being said, I'm not opposed to some experimentation, and I'm looking forward to maybe sticking my toe in -- just not the extent JesseLee does.

I suffer for the further knowledge of my fellow pappers. And it's so much fun!
Now if I can get my hands on dreamstation asv, I'm ready to ride again!

Clearly all these machines are JUNK -- they haven't reduced your insanity one iota! Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 853 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,778 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 5 484 03-09-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: phillyfan24
Gross Need help interpreting data and making adjustments tiredandexpired 13 583 03-01-2024, 10:07 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Help Interpreting OSCAR data and making adjustments Catbois 1 172 03-01-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  eXciteOSA See Any Improvement? (with images) bergerj 6 1,675 01-21-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: jrolli1509
  Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto - Adjustments sleepy9994 11 1,360 10-28-2023, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.