Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What are important differences between the vauto and the S9 VPAP
What are important differences between the vauto and the S9 VPAP
Would someone help me decide which to buy when I see what look like deals that are available on both out there. I want to try a used one to see if it helps with snores that are frequent, usually 3 to 6 per hour, and those are almost always accompanied by varying body motions (of unknown significance at this moment as I am still working on that problem). Vendor 2 is one of the best possibilities, of course, for either used unit. 

Are there major capability differences that are significant between the Resmed S9 VPAP and AirCurve vauto and within each of those model groups themselves--hardware and firmware updates and feature changes, etc., as in for example,  vsn 1, vsn 2, etc. for each of them? 

What are Medicare's eligibility requirements for coverage of a VPAP, given that my Autosense (plus collar and supinity blocker) has pretty well eliminated apneas (scoreable stuff), but still leaves Flow Limits and Snore high. I hope that I can get a new vauto through M/C when my 5-years are up--if not sooner--with my Autoset, but don't know if that is in the cards. A used vauto or S9 VPAP, for cash now, should take me to that time in September 2020.

I confess not yet taking time to look for what are probably dozens of posts detailing this or that or several features of each machine and the changes. I appeal the AB experts owning these machines who will be aware of the pros and cons of what they use and how they have been updated, etc.

Thanks for reading and considering the request.

2SB
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Struggling with BiPAP AutoCurve VAUTO--Central Apneas Paul Massie 20 573 Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Paul Massie
  What settings are submitted in prescription for ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto? SleepFoo 13 368 04-23-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  How important is an Oximeter? Arik 25 1,239 04-21-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: steve823
  how to use resmed vpap adapt sv with sleepyhead john greve 13 245 04-17-2019, 11:56 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Split]ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto or ST biyahero 14 323 04-02-2019, 12:31 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [Equipment] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto or ST halokittie 17 1,002 03-31-2019, 11:34 AM
Last Post: sheepless
  Does S9 ADAPT do all that an S9 VPAP does ...and used prices 2SleepBetta 2 110 03-25-2019, 07:08 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.