Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What do all these Sleepyhead charts mean /
What do all these Sleepyhead charts mean /
Thanks oodles to Crimson Nape for the quick and easy instructions on how to post an image of my Sleepyhead date and graphs.  Now that I am able to post this info can someone tell me what it all means?

[Image: ueHZ4tq.png]
Thanks in advance for an explanations.
-------------------------------------------------
Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!   

Bryce the BiPAPman
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What do all these Sleepyhead charts mean /
Well first you need to go to the bottom of your sleepyhead charts and you see a box called flags. You need to change them all to green so you can see events.

Also there's a Beginners guide to sleepyhead you can read that will help you. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
OH!  Not the answer I wanted but a big help in getting there.  Will change the flags later this evening and then I guess take new screenshots and upload to imgur again and then repost.

Have looked briefly at the Sleepyhead for Beginners wiki.  Need to just sit down and digest some of it I guess.

Thanks Walla Walla for the help.

Bryce the BiPAPman
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-19-2017, 04:18 PM)BiPAPman Wrote: Have looked briefly at the Sleepyhead for Beginners wiki.  Need to just sit down and digest some of it I guess.

It may help to have both SleepyHead and the guide open so as you read about a parameter you can view it in your data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also don't need the calendar for whole month. See that black triangle next to Mon Dec 18 2017? Click it and the month disappears.

Does not seem to be data for a whole night. Was it just for a nap? It looks as though there was data only for about an hour. Click and hold down from left to right of the events chart to get whole night.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a reason you have the auto in fixed mode? It may make it easier to titrate in auto
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Wednesday,

Here is my Sleepyhead chart from last nite.  Took Crimson Nape's advice and actually had the Sleepyhead for Beginners on one screen and my SH chart on the other.  From that guide I did get some explanation of how well my therapy is doing.

Looks like the AHI is really good so the therapy must be working.  Also I confirmed that I am a mouth breather as the leak rate is high in the MAX category.  Using a FFM will help overcome that I am sure.

Thanks all for the help.  If you see anything else that I should be looking at on the chart please let me know.

[Image: NCCRh3B.png]

Bryce the BiPAPman
Post Reply Post Reply
Hummm ajack.  I will have to take a look at that setting.  I guess it is in the special the clinicians setup manual that is elsewhere on this site.  Thanks for the tip.  Seems like the clinician did not set up the machine to use it's full capabilities.

Bryce the BiPAPman
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually your leaks aren't bad. Don't go by the max leak. If you look at the chart the max leak came when you took off your mask for a break.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for clearing that up Walla Walla.

Bryce the BiPAPman
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 99 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 104 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Help Interpreting Oscar Charts - Huge Clusters of OA Heaviside 3 376 02-22-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] New with CPAP Request Assist with OSCAR Charts YankeeLaker 18 1,120 01-30-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] Some Oscar Charts from me Dataporter 3 259 01-28-2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Looking for advice on my charts tiredguy1 10 679 01-26-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: tiredguy1
  Help reading Oscar Charts Wisurid 3 384 12-25-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.