Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What do these numbers mean?
What do these numbers mean?
Hello everyone!

I'm in the midst of experimenting with my pressures and I was wondering if someone could tell me what these numbers mean in the chart I have attached. I'm trying to accurately track my sleep session times so I can see if they are getting longer as treatment goes on. I think they mean: 

Sessions: min/median/max,   (Session numbers?)
Length: min/median/max,                (what's the difference between length and longest)
Longest: min/median/max,

But I'm confused on the difference between length and longest. They seem to mean the same thing, but they have different values, so I'm not sure. I'm not worried about my AHI number anymore, and one of the last things I think I can improve upon is actually sleeping through the night. I was wondering what value would be the most helpful to record.  Off the top of my head, I would think number of sessions (as that would indicate how many times I'm waking up in the middle of the night), and the duration of those sessions. An average would be helpful, but I'm not seeing how to access the average. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you and have a nice day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What do these numbers mean?
The length shows the length of the session the mouse is hi lighting the longest shows the longest session shown in the window. The values change as you move your mouse
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 122 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 356 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 608 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,021 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Numbers are better but I feel worse LikeaGlove90 2 512 09-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
Sad Waking up around 4-5am every night. Occasional Aerophagia. Good numbers? jkang9080 3 540 08-22-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] AM97 Therapy Thread: Help me interpret OSCAR and get my numbers right am97 6 779 07-14-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.