Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What do you do for a living ??
Retired Administrative Law Judge.
Post Reply Post Reply
Retired USAF aircrew (navigator). Since then, tech support and aircrew training contractor. Favorite line in class - "I don't mind of you nod off, but please don't snore, you might wake me up." And I am the one teaching the class.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi.

I work as a radio journalist/newsreader in Sydney, Australia. I am also a photographer.
Post Reply Post Reply

I just got out of Federal Prison.

Did 27 years on the installment plan...8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Bobshouse is the big house!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I was enlisted USAF 1960s. After my 4 year commitment, I attended college with a BS in Electrical Engineering. I worked for 30 years in National Defense.
I am now retired; and research Vietnam War MIA cases; and WWII air losses over Europe.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2013, 11:32 AM)justMongo Wrote: I was enlisted USAF 1960s. After my 4 year commitment, I attended college with a BS in Electrical Engineering. I worked for 30 years in National Defense.
I am now retired; and research Vietnam War MIA cases; and WWII air losses over Europe.

Thank you for your service and sacrifices.
Post Reply Post Reply

I'm a tenured math professor in the SUNY system
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2013, 04:12 PM)robysue Wrote: I'm a tenured math professor in the SUNY system

Since my calculus text is in the Smithsonian, what text would you recommend for a refresher course?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2013, 04:42 PM)justMongo Wrote:
(11-15-2013, 04:12 PM)robysue Wrote: I'm a tenured math professor in the SUNY system

Since my calculus text is in the Smithsonian, what text would you recommend for a refresher course?

Since I am not actually sure what 'calculus' is - I assume I should just stop thinking about this post, right?
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-15-2013, 04:42 PM)justMongo Wrote:

It really depends on what you're wanting out of a refresher course.

You want a "just the facts ma'am" review?

Or do you want a "here's why it works" explained in a way that's different than the formal symbolism that your textbook that's now in the Smithsonian used for proving everything?
Post Reply Post Reply