Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead 0.9.2 bug
Sleepyhead 0.9.2 bug
My sleepyhead, version 0.9.2 is reporting old data incorrectly.

If I look back at data about a month old, the usage bars are all nearly double what the should be.

I believe it is adding a session count for some reason, as all of my sessions that are wrong now say 2, when there was only 1 session.

I'm using Sleepyhead with a Resmed S9

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead 0.9.2 bug
I believe SleepyHead author is working on the double session issue
have you tried ResScan
Post Reply Post Reply
I see there is an update for 0.9.2 to 0.9.2-1. If you go to help, and check for updates it will load the newest version.

I is still showing double session for me on data about a month old, and I have read from others that this is only on the Resmed S9.

Not a real big issue, as I still like Sleepyhead a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, mine is doing that too and I have the latest version.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Jedimark is back to working on SleepyHead. I think he's aware of all these problems.

Working perfectly soon it will be. Hmmmm. Grin
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-19-2013, 01:00 AM)kbeckman Wrote: My sleepyhead, version 0.9.2 is reporting old data incorrectly.

If I look back at data about a month old, the usage bars are all nearly double what the should be.

I believe it is adding a session count for some reason, as all of my sessions that are wrong now say 2, when there was only 1 session.

I'm using Sleepyhead with a Resmed S9

Kbeckman

I was looking at the Sourceforge Sleepeasy website today and I looked at the source code and code history. Mark Watkins and Richard Freeman have been doing quite a bit of work on coding since 11/12/2012. I am pretty sure that I saw some references to work on the double session issue but I do not know if if it is completely fixed. I read on the site that they are looking for input from users and could use feedback, testing etc. They are talking about a new version. I do not know if 9.2 is it or if another version is coming soon. The website shows that they did work on the software today so they are active. They say you can go to the sleepeasy website on sourceforge and post comments, suggestions, etc. It seems that now would be a good time to do it. If you do not know how to go to the website I did see Richard Freemans email address there. It is [email address removed]. Since his email address is there I think it would be ok to email him although I do not know that for sure. I think Marks email address is on this board. I do not know if he wants to receive emails.
GeneS

- We have a LOT of bots and spammers and all sorts of nasties that visit this site. While it is not against the rules to post an email address, it is a safety consideration. And while he may have his email address available on SourceForge, he may not want it posted here. Thank you for understanding. - PaulaO2, Moderator
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.

I already went out there, and sent him an e-mail. It sounded like he already knew about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's been a known issue for quite some time now. A workaround if you want for now is to go to the daily view (see example pictured below) for any of the days that are reporting double sessions. Put your cursor in the lower left hand box on the page and scroll down within that box to the very bottom. There you'll see session information and you'll see two sessions with the same or very similar session times. Under the column titled "On", click in the box with the green bar on the black side of the box and it will change to red, turning off that duplicate session. Normally, it's the second of the two sessions that you toggle off in order to still retain your session detailed data. Do that for every day that you're getting double sessions and then exit Sleepyhead and then re-open the program and you should now have correct data without duplicate session information.

[Image: Sleepyheadexample_zpsbaf7c919.jpg]
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
However, when I try to do that, I lose some of the data. Each session seems to retain some of the data, but not all of it, so both sessions are needed for all the information.

Tomorrow I'll try it again, just in case it was a borked date that I tried a while back.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Try toggling one or the other duplicate session off one at a time. One of them should retain all of your data while the other one will delete some of it. If you click the right one, the graphs just move a miniscule amount to the left and the data that remains is correct. At least, that's how it works on mine.
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.