Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A10 autoset in CPAP mode- all data recorded?
Question 
A10 autoset in CPAP mode- all data recorded?
Hey All,
Have been reading you all for a while, thanks for posting.
I will get an 'A10 autoset for her' this week and am wondering if I can use the CPAP mode and still collect the data from the session (AHI, individual events, RERA, etc.) to use as a reference before I start using APAP? I've been using CPAP for 12 years and would like to know how well (in general) it has served me.
Thanks folks you all are great! -Roy
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A10 autoset in CPAP mode- all data recorded?
G'day Roy - welcome to Apnea Board.

Yes, the Autoset will record full data in all modes, so you will get a complete record of your therapy.

Post Reply Post Reply
Great to hear DB, thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi PreciousRoy,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy and I hope you like your new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 339 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 104 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [CPAP] New to cpap! Just wondering if my data looks ok so far wwjkcd 1 165 03-08-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 243 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 403 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - OSCAR Data Bourgi 7 674 02-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Bourgi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.