Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] data transfer
data transfer
Is there any procedure to transfer my cpap data to my Oscar program direct without taking out card everytime?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: data transfer
Yes!  If you are within 30 feet of your WiFi access point, you may use a Toshiba FlashAir SD card in the CPAP.   Using either FlashPAP or Sleep Master software (both are free) for the data transfer.  The SD card size should not exceed 32Gb.  The CPAP actually uses about 2GB, so look for the best price point when shopping. .  .Just make sure that you purchase the Toshiba brand because the two software apps are written specifically for the Toshbia's communication instruction set.

Here are  the download links:
FlashPAP
Sleep Master
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: data transfer
Thanks for the reply. 
The flashair Toshiba cards are a little to spendy for me right now so will just keep pullin the card.  PS  Sleepy head and now Oscar have been a lifesaver for me with what they have taught me. The moderators know more than any cpap doctor I have ever used.   My donations have been small but I feel good for having made them.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to transfer CPAP machine between Provinces dkasik 3 662 08-16-2023, 07:22 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  [Equipment] Wireless transfer not enabled (grey), Resmed 10 autoset Galletto1959 2 547 06-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Transfer Settings from Philips Dreamstation to Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto louiegarcia22 5 1,180 09-01-2021, 01:08 PM
Last Post: louiegarcia22
  Data not on SD card? Anyway to force it to transfer? tierdal 15 1,373 04-26-2021, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.