Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Old EncorePro SmartCard data download
Old EncorePro SmartCard data download
For DMV DOT medical certificate I have one week to get the 30 and 60 day compliance data off my VERY OLD Encore Pro Respironics smart card. I use a Respironics RemStarPlus M Series biPAP.  [After doing some reading here I realize a new machine would solve the data problem, but won't provide the required 30 and 60 day compliance data.]

Lincare originally provided my machine masks, tubing, and supplies. Excellent, reliable CPAP, just can't get data to DMV.

I have PC's (windows 10) and MAC (OS12.3.1), and currently no smart card reader.

>>>Please! Any Help<<<

Thanks in advance,
Eric
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Old EncorePro SmartCard data download
Hi eth2oski! - Welcome
Unless a member here has one to get rid of, you're out of luck. I checked eBay, the last bastion of these card readers, and none are listed.

Good luck!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Old EncorePro SmartCard data download
I found the same.

Perhaps there is someone here with the solution in their garage or basement. But I'm very short on time.

Today I'll take my device to Lincare, the company which provided it.

Fingers crossed.

Eric
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 439 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  How often do you download to OSCAR? kylemw 6 741 03-22-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: kylemw
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Received new BiPAp but will not download settings from DME... emptyheaded 4 577 06-03-2022, 02:06 PM
Last Post: emptyheaded
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Respironics remstar Pro c-flex system one card won't download staduimjunkie 7 2,338 01-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Last Post: sheepless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.