Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What #gb wifi sd card is recommended?
What memory gb wifi sd card is recommended if I want to access the information from my machine wirelessly?  I see most range from 8 to 32.  Also what are some best brands as reviews are all over the spectrum.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Toshiba FlashAir WiFi card, as large as you want it. (There is a lot of data collected for the detail recordings

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 10:26 AM)Beej Wrote: The Toshiba FlashAir WiFi card, as large as you want it. (There is a lot of data collected for the detail recordings

Thanks.  I read some comments, however, about formatting problems, etc.  They have a 16 and a 32 gb card.
Post Reply Post Reply

(01-29-2017, 10:26 AM)Beej Wrote: The Toshiba FlashAir WiFi card, as large as you want it. (There is a lot of data collected for the detail recordings

Any reason you don't recommend the EyeFI pro?  I've seen a lot great reviews.  

To the OP:

I think the biggest brands are Toshiba Flashair, EYeFI mobi/Pro and Trancend.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 10:43 AM)Southerngent1 Wrote:

Thanks.  I read some comments, however, about formatting problems, etc.  They have a 16 and a 32 gb card.

For what it's worth, I used a 32 Gb card from my camera in my Resmed A10 Autoset it seemed to work no problem.   I believe it was a Lexar.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 09:59 AM)Southerngent1 Wrote: What memory gb wifi sd card is recommended if I want to access the information from my machine wirelessly?  I see most range from 8 to 32.  Also what are some best brands as reviews are all over the spectrum.

The two download applications were written with the Toshiba FlashAir in mind. Since each card manufacturer may employ different codes for the wireless connection parameters, I believe it's best to stick with that brand.  Any size will work since most Resmed's  use only 2Gb of space. 

Recently in another thread, prices were compared and the 16Gb seemed to be the lowest price in the U.S. while the 8Gb was less expensive in the U.K.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

As I recall the SD card that came with my System One was either a 1GB or a 2GB. Those sizes don't seem to be available anymore so I just bought a 16GB and it works fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 09:59 AM)Southerngent1 Wrote: What memory gb wifi sd card is recommended if I want to access the information from my machine wirelessly?  I see most range from 8 to 32.  Also what are some best brands as reviews are all over the spectrum.

I use the Toshiba FlashAir III WiFi card. I bought the 16 gb card because it was the best deal at the time. It is probably one of the most used accessories I have bought. It makes data transfer much simpler.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a Toshiba FlashAir 8GB card in my Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset machine, and it has been working fine for several months. I never take the SD card out, and it has never lost its connection from my wifi network.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect to DreamStation over Wifi? JRoque 8 563 08-25-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: robertbuckley
  Airsense 10 autoset wifi nino1971 10 732 08-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Last Question.....WIFI Matzaball2016 7 451 04-10-2017, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Matzaball2016
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 31 33,503 03-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  UARS - ENT Recommended Septoplasty/Turbinate Reduction....experience? LB1982 14 1,334 01-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: vader06
  System One + Flash Air WiFi + Modem? Will it all work? marc31 4 642 07-18-2016, 11:58 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
  [Equipment] DME shenanigans and ? re wifi to SleepyHead Kris the Crone 16 1,664 06-19-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr