Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What grinds your gears? AKA what pet peeve have you?
Gross 
This thread brought to you a bit late by my good friend Even Tully:

A) Slow drivers in fast lane

B) worse the ones that WON'T get out of the left lane

C) worst are tractor trailer drivers that are either A or B above

D) HVAC can be pronounced as H, V, AC or ach vee A C, Not EVER is it h, vac as h vac means heating and vacuum
Dave

Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a first step. My recommended first steps are getting good shoes and 2 cups o coffee

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
The driver who can't wait to pass you only to turn around and slow down slower than you were going.

The wife coming home and announcing there was a sale at the stores.

Hearing a machine on the phone stating I didn't hear can you say that again?".
Post Reply Post Reply
Good examples, happy Friday even tho your wife melted your credit card at the mall
Dave

Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a first step. My recommended first steps are getting good shoes and 2 cups o coffee

Wiki Info for Beginners
Post Reply Post Reply
Active healthy people the insist on using Disable parking.

People that throw parts hoping to miraculously cure a "check engine light"

Driver that flash, pass and exit immediately.

Drives that do not cancel their turn signals.

Drivers that fail to signal any turn..

Driver that ride the brake pedal...

...  Philip
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-27-2017, 11:13 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: ...~snip~...

D) HVAC can be pronounced as H, V, AC or ach vee A C, Not EVER is it h, vac as h vac means heating and vacuum

Ha... had an MEP Engineer correct me of that exact thing decades ago when starting out in the industry!

(BTW-  is it correct to use the indefinite article "an" before MEP in the above sentence when the "M" refers to Mechanical which should use the article "a"?)

I have a colleague who goes ape feces when referring to "SIPs" (which mean Structural Insulated Panels) as SIP panels.  SIP Panel is redundant , but he NEVER fails to admonish by asking just what exactly is a "structural insulated panel panel?"
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
These are good.

Thank your local microwave for this one:  waiting over a minute to cook your food.

Thanks,
Dave B

Eat-popcorn Coffee
Dave

Wiki Info for Beginners
Post Reply Post Reply
My pet peeve is when non-mechanical people come into an auto-parts store and ask for "Part 710 for my car".

The clerk spends 15 minutes asking the year, make model, engine size, etc. etc, and looks all throughout his computer, all his books and still can't find "Part 710" for the customer's car.

Finally, exasperated, he asks the customer to draw a picture of the part....

This is what she draws: (scroll down)....

[Image: 1452651_1.jpg]

"There", she says, "that's what the "part 710" looks like on my car"...

(read it upside-down)

Oh-jeez
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Using hot water heater instead of water heater.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gravel truckers who don't stop at the stop sign simply because they don't want to 'slow down' and shift gears.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
  • Temporary roadworks speed limits when there's no roadworks happening.
  • Temporary speed limits with no "end of limit" sign
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply