Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What grinds your gears? AKA what pet peeve have you?
RE: What grinds your gears? AKA what pet peeve have you?
Did I miss it? Anyone who has their chain jerked by Robo Calls?

Also, what about those cute little envelopes with multi step directions for opening? 

Stan
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
How To Attach Images And Files to your posts
Robysue's Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead
Mask Primer

It is what it is. But, it will be what you make it.
Pat Summitt
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Found out the other day that Comcast/Xfinity has partnered with nomorobo to offer free call blocking of robo calls. Once set up, you only get one ring on your phone. It has stopped the announcement of all the V112345... calls we have been getting. Now I can keep my call blocker for those non-robo calls I get.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Good additions folks.  Coffee

Had heard several years ago that there was a car advertised for sale with light service rust. Well OK. Guess if it was too heavy it would affect the MPG.

PS: Affect VS effect used interchangeable...
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply
I just noticed a bit ago in my Thanksgiving post that I used the word insure, when I meant ensure.  Corrected it before anyone noticed, hopefully.   Unsure
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Help?!!!  I need a 'like' button !! Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-23-2017, 07:28 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I just noticed a bit ago in my Thanksgiving post that I used the word insure, when I meant ensure.  Corrected it before anyone noticed, hopefully.   Unsure

All us old people should be drinking that...

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Pet Peeves?
Tailgaters!!!  
and what is it with saying "off of".  Please explain!  Isn't just saying 'off' enough - as in 'jumped off the rock'?
Another - 'like'  as in "I, like, went to help him & he like he flicked me off."  
Queenslanders who say 'ay' at the end of sentences.  grrrrr.
TV presenters who don't bother to pronounce places in Oz correctly.  Really offensive to the people who live there.
Heard Arkansas pronounced as it is written 'sas' recently.  Frustrating! 
The dumbing down of news services is a really bad one.  Have to spend hours looking through the net for world news & our Aussie ABC put in all sorts of irrelevant drivel - mostly because the govt has reduced their funding to ridiculous levels.
However, it's all entertaining !!   Too-funny
Great thread......
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(01-13-2018, 07:23 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 07:28 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I just noticed a bit ago in my Thanksgiving post that I used the word insure, when I meant ensure.  Corrected it before anyone noticed, hopefully.   Unsure

All us old people should be drinking that...

Not this old person!  Have you ever read the list of ingredients?  I would not give that stuff to my dog (if I had a dog).   Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Politicians (and others) who use that stupid term "step up to the plate". I asked our local candidate what particular plate he was referring to and he couldn't tell me!

ABC news staff who can't pronounce words properly, like commander. Actually ABC news in general - their once independent and authorative new site was one of the best in the world. Now it's just a load of trendy rubbish of the sort you can read in the doctors waiting room. I agree with Mrsmagoo on this one.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe the politician would like you step up and pass an offering plate full of cash to them.

But it sounds like they just spout formerly trendy phrases hoping that the public thinks they're still in touch with us commoners. IMO that is.

Think of the less than bright ones that forced the Pop Tart warning: Items Removed From Toaster May Be Hot or wherever it says now...Really! Are you sure?
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.