Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What happened to Retired_guy ?
He's been MIA since last Friday. I guess I'll have to find another Oregonian to pick on!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe his modem broke.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's summer, he's retired. My guess is he is having fun and out of pocket for a while.

Been there, done that.
Post Reply Post Reply

(06-17-2015, 11:11 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: It's summer, he's retired. My guess is he is having fun and out of pocket for a while.

Been there, done that.

Oh come on. We're trying to drive up some drama here. In reality, he's fighting off incendiary mosquitoes determined to take him alive. As he's retired and must economize somewhere, he's using an old cpap with hose attached to baseball cap to prevent them from trying to get into his mouth as he falls asleep in his hammock in between those brief moments of sunshine there in Oregon.
Post Reply Post Reply
More likely one of the puppies chewed through his CAT-5 wire.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2015, 11:57 AM)justMongo Wrote: More likely one of the puppies chewed through his CAT-5 wire.

Age old problem between dogs and CAT5.

Grin

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

(06-17-2015, 12:08 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 11:57 AM)justMongo Wrote: More likely one of the puppies chewed through his CAT-5 wire.

Grin

Nice play on words... wish I'd thought of it.
(From now on, I did.)
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2015, 01:02 PM)justMongo Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 12:08 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:

Grin

Nice play on words... wish I'd thought of it.
(From now on, I did.)

LOL, I didn't catch that one...Oh-jeez

For some reason, my son's cat loves to chew on my USB charging cords. I go through about 2 a year.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2015, 01:09 PM)SleepyWabbit Wrote: For some reason, my son's cat loves to chew on my USB charging cords. I go through about 2 a year.

It's a dangly cord. My cat chews on any cord related to iPods, tablets or ereaders when she feels I'm not giving her enough attention when she wants it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Sour apple is good to put on cords. Stops cats from chewing on them (although we have never had the problem)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what ever happened to the Post Office justMongo 17 1,193 12-20-2015, 07:28 PM
Last Post: justMongo
Question What happened to my hand sanitizer? justMongo 16 2,129 04-26-2015, 05:17 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Officially retired_guy now... retired_guy 11 1,547 11-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  It happened!!! cowboy1970 10 5,029 06-14-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Paptillian