Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What is FLG Count?
What is FLG Count?
I think I asked this question before.  

I am searching all posts and WiKi and cannot find an answer.

Can you please tell me what is the "FLG count" in Oscar's "Details Export"?

Thanks.

DanEm

"If life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Words to live by, especially when you keep in mind that the only way to make them into lemonade is to squeeze the hell out of them."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What is FLG Count?
The FLG Count is a remnant of the way the Respironics machines flag flow limitations as discrete events unlike the ResMed which treats flow limitations as a continuous variable.

I looked at the CSV export a long time ago, before OSCAR was even thought of, and noticed that it seemed to be oriented towards Respironics data. At the time I thought that it might be possible to scan the entire channel list and ignore channels with no data, but I never got around to doing it. It's probably still a good idea.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Any way to count 'arousals' in Sleepyhead? 99zzz 7 1,723 04-23-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: TBMx

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.