Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What is the expected time for continuous sleep?
Having most or all of your calories shortly before bed can be quite problematic. As you get older, your blood sugar is going to be much higher with one meal a day than splitting between 3 meals a day. I would try using more carbs in the daytime when you are active and save the protein/fat for the evening and see if that helps. No, not a perfect solution, but I understand - my sister was a 1 meal a day person for a decade and it took a lot of effort for her to change, but she had to.

You've obviously noted that your smoking makes a difference, so quitting smoking should be a focus. It's hard. The average smoker tries to quit 7-9 times before they are successful. I quit back in '91, so I get it. There are many suggested methods to try to quit smoking - I tried 5 before I was successful.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  % of time in SpO2 Drop ? kasiahbug 7 287 07-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Last Post: ShaunBlake
  [Symptoms] Sleep paralysis every time I use my CPAP DoRaCh79 4 246 06-14-2018, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Gary1of2
Question Clock time on Sleepy Head? MikeyT 6 193 05-19-2018, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Why?--Time of snore coincides with OA time, but not time of flow limitation. 2SleepBetta 1 155 05-13-2018, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Resmed CPAP won't let me fix the time & date. Says can't go into the past. Darkmatter 24 951 05-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Darkmatter
  [Pressure] Pressure gets lower over time? peter e 5 242 05-07-2018, 05:45 AM
Last Post: peter e
  [CPAP] Resmed AirMini Time Zone Issue. gminervini 2 197 05-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Last Post: pholynyk