Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What is the setting for a P10 on a Dreamstation?
Sorry for the basic question, trying to search for the answer but not having much luck.

I'm guessing #2?

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're not using a Respironics mask, there is not need to set the System One Resistance Control. All the Respironics masks come with the setting on the packaging. I used PR machines for years with Resmed pillows masks. I tried X1 for my large pillows mask and actually got worse results, so left it at 0. Here is a chart of some example settings. For pillow mask, the size matters:

[Image: MaskSettingsforSystemOneResistanceC.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW, I use X1 for large sized pillows on P10 with my PRS1. It works well for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks. Tried it at X0 last night and that did not work at all for me - pressure felt much higher than what I'm used to and very hard to maintain a full fit.

Changed to X2 that worked well for me.

Did not realize this setting had so much impact.
Post Reply Post Reply
I also find X2 is the best for my P10 (size XS), I haven't tried the X3 yet, but X0 and X1 weren't working well for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Health] DreamStation AHI Math PaulKiser 3 94 Yesterday, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  DreamStation MODEL Number Question NickAsleep 9 532 Yesterday, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 40 13,291 09-21-2017, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeper3
  [Equipment] DreamStation Auto Humidification problem Giasdaddy2010 15 5,951 09-20-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Healthkares
  Philips DreamStation Modem nlewis 10 249 09-18-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: aquanaut20
  First night beginning treatment with DreamStation Falconhoof 11 348 09-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Falconhoof
  Noise level of Respironics Dreamstation vs Resmed Airsense 10 scottlink96 60 12,201 09-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: KackyW