Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What is the setting for a P10 on a Dreamstation?
What is the setting for a P10 on a Dreamstation?
Sorry for the basic question, trying to search for the answer but not having much luck.

I'm guessing #2?

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What is the setting for a P10 on a Dreamstation?
If you're not using a Respironics mask, there is not need to set the System One Resistance Control. All the Respironics masks come with the setting on the packaging. I used PR machines for years with Resmed pillows masks. I tried X1 for my large pillows mask and actually got worse results, so left it at 0. Here is a chart of some example settings. For pillow mask, the size matters:

[Image: MaskSettingsforSystemOneResistanceC.jpg]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW, I use X1 for large sized pillows on P10 with my PRS1. It works well for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Tried it at X0 last night and that did not work at all for me - pressure felt much higher than what I'm used to and very hard to maintain a full fit.

Changed to X2 that worked well for me.

Did not realize this setting had so much impact.
Post Reply Post Reply
I also find X2 is the best for my P10 (size XS), I haven't tried the X3 yet, but X0 and X1 weren't working well for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 160 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,202 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 859 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 426 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [CPAP] Need help with setting minimum pressure for my Father. Jamie Connor 2 389 01-07-2024, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Jamie Connor
  AirSense 10 and Humidity Setting Columbiabill 16 3,010 12-12-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Mask Type Setting Mpadgett714 1 514 12-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.