Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What is your favorite comfort item?
Pajama bottoms to prevent discomfort from the legs touching together. Makes side sleeping more comfortable.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
my large buckwheat pillow!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hose hanger with a retractable leash - I don't have to deal with the extra length of the hose - it self adjusts.
Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
I reserve the right to change my mind. Why? Because tomorrow I may know better.
Post Reply Post Reply

I have a heated hose, and a decent pillow, so I'm going to say liners! Just started using them about 10 days ago. Up until then, I was waking up after about 4 hours, desperate to get the "octopus" off my face, and was having to switch to another mask EVERY night. Didnt matter which mask I started with either. I think I'm going to love them when the summer heat rolls back around. They are a little fiddley at first, but totally worth it for me.

(The other sort of sleep comfort thing is a small radio with a built-in timer that fits right beside my pillow. Plays for about an hour, so I can drift off to sleep with Bob Parlocha, and not wake up 3 hours later 'cause the radio is still playing.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Small issue with new item Beachhawk 12 477 05-22-2017, 07:53 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Silent Night Comfort Seal Liners esparzatj 1 213 04-19-2017, 07:54 AM
Last Post: zimm4er
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 menu item: Pressure Relief vs. EPR darianmiller 3 885 01-24-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  comfort v. apnea reduction cdm807 4 428 10-18-2016, 04:07 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  EPR, Not a comfort setting? Rcgop 4 535 10-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Rcgop
  Mask Leak vs Comfort LucidSnorer 11 1,082 09-13-2016, 10:49 PM
Last Post: LucidSnorer
  Airsense 10 Autoset Comfort/Response/Soft = "For Her" algorithm? Carbon 11 3,117 07-18-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mosquitobait