Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What kind of PAPist are you?
What kind of PAPist are you?
Just to lighten things on a Friday, how would you describe your attitude on CAPing?
Are you a(n)

Evangelical PAPer
Conservative PAPist
Agnostic PAPer
Doubter PAPer
Denialist Paper

Other?

I will sign up as an Evangelical PAPer. I have seen the light, and it burns bright and strong, helping to sleep deep and long.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What kind of PAPist are you?
You forgot True Believer  Too-funny so I will go with Evangelical.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am also an improving Evangelical PAPer. Apparently I have further to go than I thought, I commented to my wife that PAPing had made me such a nice person!! Apparently I was misinformed, I was told that I had made up to normal and still had a lot of potential left. Really she told me that i had been pretty much an ass before!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-16-2017, 11:46 AM)silversnore Wrote: I am also an inproving Evangelical PAPer.  Apparently I have further to go than I thought, I commented to my wife that PAPing had made me such a nice person!!  Apparently I was misinformed, I was told that I had made up to normal and still had a lot of potential left.  Really she told me that i had been pretty much an ass before!!

Congratulations and as an evangelical ... another xPAP success story!
Post Reply Post Reply
Evangelical.

Every time I see someone yawn or complain about having not slept well I have to restrain myself from sharing the Gospel of PAP
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Evangelical, I'm more of a born-again papist
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Other!  The radical True Believer-paper.  There is no other solution.  (This means you Airing.)
Post Reply Post Reply
Evangelical, no question.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Not Catholic so you shouldn't be calling me a papist.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll have to go with Agnostic. After using CPAP for 5 months, I cannot say that I feel any better than before, even though my AHI numbers are consistently great. The only difference I have noticed are improved SpO2 numbers, not by much, but still somewhat better.

So, Agnostic it is, at least for the time being.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of breathing is this? sprinter 3 446 01-05-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Luna 2 solfware. Heres where to go . (kind of like oscar watertrails 4 2,020 09-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: rubbercow
  Understanding what kind of leak I have arunjb 15 1,727 08-05-2022, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  What kind of communication did you get fr doctor/DME starting CPAP? theredheadsaid 9 982 07-27-2022, 07:07 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  What kind of dreams do you have? Rcgop 9 1,191 10-29-2020, 07:12 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  [Diagnosis] Sleep Study: what kind of apnea do I have? orand 6 1,235 10-06-2020, 02:01 PM
Last Post: becker44a
  Could someone help me analyze my sleep test results? What kind of therapy is needed? vrapche031 28 2,867 08-20-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: vrapche031

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.