Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What now? Sleepyhead
What now? Sleepyhead
New problem.  I ordered a new FlashAir, but in the meantime I stuck the old ResMed card in the ResMed ASV machine.  I just took it out and put it in my Mac computer.  I did the import and went to "Daily".  Nothing - I got the data for 7/31.  What should I do?  It should have been last night.  Yes, I had turned off "LOCK".
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What now? Sleepyhead
Very confusing!  On the card in the subdirectory DATALOG, there are files up to 20180731, but NOT 20180804 which I would expect.  There is a file titled STR.edf which has a date of August 5 at 5:11.  It is grayed out.  I wish I knew what it was.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
It's almost like either your card wasn't seated in the Resmed or it's kaput (excuse the technical language). Try writing a file to SD card while it's in your PC to see if it will work there. Just remember to delete the file after testing.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Red and thank you!  I turned off "LOCK" and copied Diabetes Pilot over to the card and then ran Diabetes Pilot on the card.  It seemed to run fine.  Then I deleted it from the card. Remember what I said about STR.edf on the card with a date of August 5th and a time of 5:11 am.  Somehow that got written.  Also remember that I had a stroke so maybe I am just doing something wrong.  What I am doing is inserting the card and then importing.  That's right isn't it?
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
You are correct, Sir.

I was referring to not inserting it all the way in your A10. Since most SD card slots require you to push it in to engage the card and another push to remove it, I've had the engage fail and the card was not fully seated. This is just a guess on my part.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I think it was a pretty good guess, Red!  This morning all is ok with the old card.  Last night I put it in again and made sure it was in.  Now I guess I will do it the old way until the new card arrives.  I made a copy of the old card but I don't really know if it is ok because the card apparently is somehow bad.  The thing I wonder about the most is that in SD_WLAN is Config but it's an exec not a text file.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.