Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What or which is my machine
What or which is my machine
I am attempting to change the air flow/pressure setting on my CPAP, but am having problems identifying my machine. I apologize if this has been run into the ground on previous postings, but I am new and altho I have searched, I have not been able to find a previous thread regarding this issue. Anyway, the "REF" on the bottom of my machine is 460P REMster Pro, DOM. I am unable to match this with the machines listed in the instructions for changing pressure/air flow. Can, or will, someone assist me? Again, I apologize if this has been dealt with in the past. BTW, is there a search window anywhere on the forum site?

I found the search window when I scrolled down to "post".
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What or which is my machine
You have a Phillips Respironics 60 Series RemStar Pro.
Order the Clinicians Manual here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

In the meantime, you can access the providers menu by highlighting setup on the screen, then hold down the round knob and the small arrow key at the same time until you hear a double beep.
Now you will be able to make the pressure change.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you OpalRose. Unfortunately, when I highlite the "setup" and then hold the round knob and arrow key at the same time, it moves to "exit" after one beep. I am going to now, since you ID'd my machine, going to try the method described on the website, unless you can see where I am going wrong with your suggestion.

Scrapjockey

OpalRose, I got it. What I did not notice when following your instructions was that the screen changed. I did not hear any beeps. You were exactly correct in your instructions, I as usual, was dense. Thank you again.

Scrapjockey
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad it worked. I have the 560 series, and I was assuming the 460 worked the same.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Scrapjockey,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Scrapjocky: You are right. I have the same machine, with the exact information on the sticker that you do. I also can not find any information on how the change the pressure settings. I can push the main button and the ramp button, get two beeps and see a new screen. But non of the available selections look like they change the pressure. I have search everywhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
Rotate the knob till control knob till setup shows, then press the control knob and ramp till it beeps then rotate the control knob back to setup and press only the control knob once then your in the main settings. Down load a clinicians manual at the top of Apneaboard main page for PS460 it will help you figure out the settings.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,142 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,788 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,753 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,248 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.