Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 5.9.0.9629 Report Date Stuck
ResScan 5.9.0.9629 Report Date Stuck
I use ResScan 5.9.0.9629 with an s9 autoset and when I try to do a 30 day compliance report  the date is stuck on a 30 day period starting in January 2014. If I select  the recent 30 day period from the Statistics screen when i go to Reports, it jumps to the earlier date. I am using a new computer this last year and the data was migrated from an earlier installation on my old windows 7 computer if that has anything to do with it.
The doctor's office now uses another Resmed program other than ResScan. ResScan has always been slow to open the only patient even on the new PC. It's about the only program that gets the windows is not responding message when it's opening the patient or downloading the card.

Any suggestions? Is the other Resmed Program available here?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan 5.9.0.9629 Rreport Date Stuck
The 30 Day Compliance report is for the very first 30 days of CPAP use.  You will need the Usage Compliance report.

Here is how to use it:
After opening your patient account go to the Report section (upper right in the toolbar).  Select the date range on the left by selecting the beginning date and dragging the mouse pointer down to the ending date.  Go to Select Report located under the Resmed banner and the toolbar.  Select the Usage Compliance report.  It should be the last option in the list.

Good luck!

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan 5.9.0.9629 Rreport Date Stuck
Thanks, that worked.

Is the software that the doctor now uses only for online monitoring or newer machines than the s9?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.