Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What's different between the Airsense 11 & 10?
RE: What's different between the Airsense 11 & 10?
Never had a problem with the auto start/stop since Dec 2015. Knock on wood
Post Reply Post Reply
Does anybody know where I can buy the white disposable filters for the AirSense 11?  I have not seen them for sale anywhere on the internet.  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Current reports indicate that users are having to cut down the A10 series filters to fit the A11.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Aren't the A11 filters larger than the A10?
Post Reply Post Reply
They are smaller.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My ResMed S10 *for her* was registered as a cpap machine here in Ontario Canada. Note that my DME had to supply my S10 set up as a cpap.
That's how I was able to get an apap machine thanks to advice given to me here.

Is the S11 apap registered the same way? If it's not, I would not be able to get an apap in Ontario Canada.

And if it's not, my S10 better last forever! Or longer than I do.....
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
DaveL, The AS11 models are not yet available in Canada. It's my understanding that all production is going towards the Austoset, and the A4Her mode is included in the Autoset. If the CPAP and Elite models are not being made for Canada, I have no idea how Ontario's ADP will classify the Autoset, or if they will drop the requirements to qualify for an APAP.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's not? I was looking at the AS11 page on the ResMed site about half an hour ago and it said it's currently only available in the US and Canada, which suggests to me that it should be.

- Neelix
Post Reply Post Reply
It is available in the USA right now but it seems only through DME suppliers.  I got one last week through Lincare.  I could not find any legitimate internet website selling one.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2021, 10:31 AM)pholynyk Wrote: DaveL, The AS11 models are not yet available in Canada. It's my understanding that all production is going towards the Austoset, and the A4Her mode is included in the Autoset. If the CPAP and Elite models are not being made for Canada, I have no idea how Ontario's ADP  will classify the Autoset, or if they will drop the requirements to qualify for an APAP.

Thanks.

I haven't looked---got my S10 15 months ago. It's a great machine. However, I'm very concerned I won't be able to get an apap when I need it.

So--for Ontario Canada someone looking for an apap can buy an S10 *for her*. (Based on my treatment my Sleep Doc wouldn't write a prescription for an auto pap. Treatment/prescription varies province by province.)

That's a difference between the S10 *for her* and the S11, for me.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 163 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,378 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,709 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,678 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  DOWNLOADING DATA FROM AIRSENSE 10 to AIRSENSE 11 Sleepyguy39 1 1,175 10-21-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Question [CPAP] Airsense 10 without wireless vs Airsense 11 sleepysurgeon 12 3,487 07-14-2022, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Horseshoez
  Wait for ResMed AirSense 11? Or buy AirSense 10 now? dk2011 25 19,833 01-24-2022, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.