Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What should I do with my DreamStation1?
RE: What should I do with my DreamStation1?
From the bit of info I've seen on the DreamStation 2, it's big piece of change is not having the old edition's bad foam insulation. The algorithm is likely nearly the same one that's soldiered on from the much older Respironics RemStars. That spans 3 plus machine generations. Maybe the form factor might be a bit different.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
To Rice95

You may be interested to know that Supplier #14 offers a 20% discount to veterans. Are you a vet?
Post Reply Post Reply
To Rice95

You may be interested to know that Supplier #14 offers a 20% discount to veterans. Are you a vet?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2021, 06:28 PM)clownbell Wrote: To Rice95

No I’m not :-(
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh well, it was worth a try.

Another idea -- I understand that Supplier #2 sells some items used and some new-in-box. They have a great reputation on this board for great pricing. May be worth checking out.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2021, 07:51 PM)clownbell Wrote: Oh well, it was worth a try.

Another idea -- I understand that Supplier #2 sells some items used and some new-in-box. They have a great reputation on this board for great pricing. May be worth checking out.

Thank you for looking out for me. It’s mainly the money issue and that I already paid 1100 dollars for a piece of garbage. I’ll have to grind my teeth for a while and may at some point count my losses and get a good machine
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier also buys newer machines, you could get back a little.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2021, 08:07 PM)staceyburke Wrote: Supplier also buys newer machines, you could get back a little.

Which supplier ?
Post Reply Post Reply
#22 that's how they get low-hour machines, one way anyway.
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 buys lightly used PAPs. Call and find out.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation1 battery connection kit good on DS2? OneSnorer 0 428 06-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: OneSnorer
  Dreamstation1 to Dreamstation2 Adjustments johnnyb00 1 806 06-25-2021, 12:26 PM
Last Post: johnnyb00

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.