Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What (sleeping) pillow do you like and why?
RE: What (sleeping) pillow do you like and why?
I have slept with my new buckwheat   "bucky" pillow.     I have taken out more of the hulls a few times .     They expect you to remove some of the hulls and save them, in case you need to add them back later.     It is an interesting pillow,  and I will continue trying it at times.     It is firm,   but you can  shape it,   hollow out a space for head , ears,   mask.         

So far my favorite sleeping pillow is   "My Pillow".     I removed a large amount of the shredded foam that it is stuffed with.    It can be washed and dried in our home  clothes washer and dryer  (sometimes an advantage.)     Pillows are  always too stuffed for me,   I need thinner pillows.   

This has been an interesting thread.   I have enjoyed reading all the posts.  Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What size pillow for Airfit p10 (in place of p30i)? Benzi 10 215 Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Switched from nasal pillow to full mask - huge AHI increase pstrjds 8 244 04-18-2021, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Feeling air blowing near my nasal pillow tierdal 20 490 04-15-2021, 06:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Comfortable Cpap pillow for side sleeper Rice95 7 196 04-15-2021, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Rice95
  Feeling as if I am not getting enough air and not sleeping well anymore RosieB08 6 322 04-12-2021, 05:55 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Am I sleeping? April 15 410 04-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Last Post: April
  nasal pillow for a long nose Karlin 2 189 04-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Last Post: RNeil

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.