Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What software is the supply store using to see all my data? Dreamstation 2
What software is the supply store using to see all my data? Dreamstation 2
When I go to my local CPAP supply store, the guy can pull up on his computer all of my data. Detailed data, like you see in OSCAR and other software. The Dreamstation 2 does not work with Oscar or any software that's open that does that. All I get as a patient is the data that comes on the DreamMapper app, which is not detailed. This guy is not a doctor, he's just the medical supply guy, by simply having my email and I guess a code on the machine he can see all of this and showed it to me on the computer. I want to see the information for myself.

The reason I want to see the information is I have an AHI of 3 or 4 almost every night. Last night the elbow to my ResMed F20 was making a lot of noise and I couldn't exhale. I got online and found out what the issue was. I had no idea it had cotton in it. But before that, I did all kinds of things trying to fix it. And I think by blowing directly into the hose, trying to fix whatever was wrong with it, that it confused the machine and gave me an AHI of 27. 

Now if my AHI was truly 27 then I want to know about it. But again, it could just be 3 or 4 like usual and be 27 because I was messing with that elbow. But I was also on a new medication and want to know which it was. 

I can't see any of the information. 

I understand that he probably has some kind of licensed software that may not be available to the public...but then again there might be a way if I knew what it even was.

I've only been on CPAP for almost 2 weeks. I do not know if I was able to trick my machine into thinking I had an AHI of 27 of I truly did. It's concerning because it could mean that I didn't truly fix this elbow, I simply made it stop making noise, and because of what is wrong with them, you can breathe back in Co2 and get a higher AHI if they aren't properly fixed, headaches, and bad dreams. I did also have a bad dream.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What software is the supply store using to see all my data? Dreamstation 2
Probably Care Orchestrator, Philips' program for DMEs and doctors to manage multiple patients.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Phillips documentation for Care Orchestrator  says the program will read the files on the Dreamstation 2 advanced and generate the reports just like it will on their other products.  I can't understand why Oscar is having a problem reading it.  Somehow, it seems wrong to me that the Phillips program has data that the patient does not have access to.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2021, 01:51 PM)carcath Wrote: Phillips documentation for Care Orchestrator  says the program will read the files on the Dreamstation 2 advanced and generate the reports just like it will on their other products.  I can't understand why Oscar is having a problem reading it.

Because Philips knows the secret key(s) to decoding the data and OSCAR doesn't (yet).
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 9 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.