Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What software to use as a Noobie?
What software to use as a Noobie?
Hello all!
I am new to the forum and my name is carlos from spain. I am using resend airsense 10 and really happy so far. I will start using the n30 cushion today because the n20 was giving me skin problems…
But my real question was … what software shall I use as a noobie?

Thank you all 
Kind regards 

Carlos
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What software to use as a Noobie?
Hi Carlos,
Welcome to Apnea Board!

We prefer to use OSCAR software.  This is a free download here.  
You'll need to have an SD card in your Pap machine.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I do have it. I used a loaner for a couple of weeks and from today i will use my own Airsense 10 with SD. Is there a way to import the old data from myair to OSCAR or that is lost....

kind regards,

Carlos
Post Reply Post Reply
You should be able to import your data directly from your SD card into OSCAR.  There is no way to transfer data from MyAir into OSCAR.

For more information, including how to import data from your SD card, go here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...first_time
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
It's lost. MyAir doesn't use the detailed data that is recorded on the SD card. It's more of a feel good app without any insight as to what is really happening during your sleep.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any detailed data from prior to using an SD card is lost, but Summary data, such as that used by NyAir is written to the SD Card, I think up to a year of it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use MyAir to get a "feel good" idea of how the might went. If I don't like what I see, I dig out the SD card and load it into OSCAR. Trying to get my wife to do the same.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,123 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,076 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 641 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,194 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.