Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Philips Respironics System One Software
Philips Respironics System One Software
Hi,
What software works for me to download my data? I tried Sleepyhead, but did not work.
Ron
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips Respironics System One Software
(06-02-2013, 08:47 PM)packgreen49 Wrote: Hi,
What software works for me to download my data? I tried Sleepyhead, but did not work.
Ron
Hi Ron welcome to the forum
If your machine model number 460 or 560, you need to install the patch too to work with 60 series machines
The model number displayed on the label placed at the bottom of the machine, take the water tank out before checking

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
I see a 560 on the bottom. How do I install the patch?
Ron
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-02-2013, 09:47 PM)packgreen49 Wrote: Hi,
I see a 560 on the bottom. How do I install the patch?
Ron
See the notes for 60 series machines
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi packgreen49,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't bother with the patch. Just download the new full version 0.9.3.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhe...e/download

FYI for others, it doesn't auto update right now. You need to download the full file.

Also, the sourceforge site doesn't select the right "current version" when you go to the main page yet.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2013, 06:16 PM)archangle Wrote: Don't bother with the patch. Just download the new full version 0.9.3.

FYI for others, it doesn't auto update right now. You need to download the full file.

Arch, is this a new version of SleepyHead now? and the 60 series machines are now fully supported in the new version with no patch necessary?

Also, is Mark back in the saddle or is this being done by others?

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2013, 06:20 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 06:16 PM)archangle Wrote: Don't bother with the patch. Just download the new full version 0.9.3.

Arch, is this a new version of SleepyHead now? and the 60 series machines are now fully supported in the new version with no patch necessary?

Also, is Mark back in the saddle or is this being done by others?

It's number 0.9.3, so I presume it's "THE" version of SH for now. I believe it's the most up to date version of everything, i.e. no patch needed.

I don't know about Mark's saddle status or if it's some of the other contributors. I haven't seen any posts from Mark lately.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2013, 06:29 PM)archangle Wrote: It's number 0.9.3, so I presume it's "THE" version of SH for now. I believe it's the most up to date version of everything, i.e. no patch needed.

Thanks, I also updated the download link in our SleepyHead download thread HERE.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2013, 06:29 PM)archangle Wrote: It's number 0.9.3, so I presume it's "THE" version of SH for now. I believe it's the most up to date version of everything, i.e. no patch needed.
Maybe someone with 60 series machine test the new version and let us know if no need to install the patch with 60 series machines
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 40 3,221 Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,959 348,936 Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 318 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 181 28,815 03-10-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 270 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,070 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 219 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.