Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What to do when I forgot to reinsert SD card
RE: What to do when I forgot to reinsert SD card
Reviving this old thread. Since I forgot to re-install the SD card yesterday.

I am in my Medicare 13-month qualification period, so I don't have to pay for the Resmed 11. Does the machine upload enough information to still qualify as usage if the SD card is not installed?
Post Reply Post Reply
jerrykerr;
     Yes Your DME gets usage data if You use or don't use the SD card ..
     You need the SD card to use OSCAR ..
     Just install the card tonight and Your fine ..
     Best of luck   Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2023, 02:59 PM)jerrykur Wrote: I am in my Medicare 13-month qualification period, so I don't have to pay for the Resmed 11.  Does the machine upload enough information to still qualify as usage if the SD card is not installed?

When you insert your SD Card, your ResMed will immediately update the SD Card with your Summary and Compliance data. What you no longer have is, the minute-by-minute, session detail data. The card needs to be present during a session to record that.

Sending the data to ResMed, and then being accessed by your practitioners and DME,  is not dependent on the SD Card being present in the device. Your summary and compliance data uploaded just fine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 923 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  Forgot to slide the write-enable tab on the SD card AGAIN! cathyf 2 620 07-03-2022, 09:35 PM
Last Post: greatunclebill
  Traveling - use AIRSENSE with RESMED N30 nasal mask - forgot vented elbow!! new2paphopeful 0 640 06-25-2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: new2paphopeful
  Forgot the name of sleep apnea doctor and hospital sanemonk1 1 598 04-21-2022, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,887 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  [Equipment] Forgot my password for OSCAR elmerjay 1 874 07-10-2020, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Comparing old battery to new - Something I forgot to consider Robert Moulton 3 1,232 09-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.