Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What to do with my extra energy
So, 4 months into therapy and I am finding I have more energy in general and wake up feeling alive for a change. Coffee consumption is down to maybe a cup or two a day from a pot or two a day, I assume that is a good thing too Smile

In looking over my life at this point, retired and moved from the city to the country, on 10 acres of land, farm animals and dogs and an attempt at a garden, I have been thinking - what changes would I make if I could.

One thing I noticed, I have always liked Einstiens clothing guidelines - namely he had multiple identical suits so choosing what to wear in the morning was easy - they were all the same. I have the same thing going on, multiple pairs of blue jeans and multiple light grey tee-shirts. I have decided to put a little excitement into my life by expanding my choices in the morning. I now have added some dark grey tee-shirts to my closet!

Oh, and I have started learning cello -

Me and My Cello, By Frank
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-04-2016, 05:23 AM)FrankNichols Wrote: ..... I have started learning cello -

So tell me Frank why the cello?
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-04-2016, 09:05 AM)0rangebear Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 05:23 AM)FrankNichols Wrote: ..... I have started learning cello -

So tell me Frank why the cello?

I have always loved the sound of cello, even when I was in orchestra in high school and playing the saxophone, I enjoyed listening to cello, but never thought I could learn to play a stringed instrument with no frets...
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

He likes to fiddle around; so, he went into it in a big way...
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like he's a little high strung.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not that he frets about it...
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-04-2016, 09:24 AM)justMongo Wrote: He likes to fiddle around; so, he went into it in a big way...
Everything he does, he does in a big way. Smile

(07-04-2016, 09:08 AM)FrankNichols Wrote: I have always loved the sound of cello, even when I was in orchestra in high school and playing the saxophone, I enjoyed listening to cello, but never thought I could learn to play a stringed instrument with no frets...

You strike me as someone who usually accomplishes what you set out to do. Good luck with the cello. I played cornet in our junior high and high school symphonic orchestra.
Post Reply Post Reply
I played the trumpet during my primary school years. Now the only thing I can play is the radio.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-04-2016, 10:04 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I played the trumpet during my primary school years. Now the only thing I can play is the radio.

You avoid the sharps and flats that way
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Frank,
Do you have any plans to put some of your practice sessions on your blog?
That would be good to hear.
I played flute from late elementary school all the way up through highschool.. By now, I'm sure I'm quite rusty. I have an old flute around here but it's in bad need of repair and other priorities have to come first.
Good luck to you with your cello.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply