Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What to make of these results
RE: What to make of these results
You can try using a site like imgur or photobucket to upload screenshots.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jjason18,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You might try a chin strap to help you keep your mouth closed so you can get your leaks under control.
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you trish6hundred

And OpalRose i just uploaded the image on imgur

http://imgur.com/a/qlaej

this is the link
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: BWH0b3H.png]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-04-2016, 03:15 PM)jjason18 Wrote: I took a 3 hour nap and i got more periodic breathing instances 18.10%.

You may wish to see s cardiologist as periodic breathing (also known as Cheyne-Stokes Respiration) is often associated with congestive heart failure and the build-up of fluids in the body. Are your ankles swollen? Do you have pitting edema (where your heavy thumbprint on your calf takes time to fill in. (Google "pitting edema" for illustrations.) Fluid build-up could also be associated with atrial fibrillation and kidney issues. Talk to your doctor sooner rather than later.

When I noticed by PB, I spoke with my cardiologist who prescribed a mild diuretic that appears to have solved the issue.

Best of luck.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jjason18 and welcome to the forum! Glad you found us, and sounds like you will benefit from all the expertise around here! Lucky you found out about your SA at your young age. You can hopefully prevent health issues you might get if not for xpap therapy. Hope you are able to get some improvement soon!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm new (4 nights so far) and use a Dreamstation as well. After the second night I had to look up the docs to open the locked Flex setting, put it at 2, and now it's great. I just hope my RT won't yell at me for hacking my CPAP (well, APAP isn't it?)

Can I ask what software you are using to see that data and how are you getting it off the Dreamstation? I pulled the SD card and all it gives is basic time and AHI for the night.

Much appreciated!Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah, SleepyHead...got it. Already downloaded data from the SD. Cool stuff, thanks!

//d
Post Reply Post Reply
Leaving the machine wide open is not a good solution. I think you're creating apneas at the higher pressures. Looks like the best AHI was when your pressure was in the range 7-11 ish. I'd limit the range to 7-11 and try a full face mask until you get your pressures under control.
Post Reply Post Reply
You make want to take a look at the comments I made on another thread. You're basically in the same situation ...

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-newbie--14952
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 608 Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 537 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 136 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 185 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Not sure what to make of my OSCAR data Machinist 3 216 03-10-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Machinist
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 160 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 134 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.