Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What was I doing "right"?
What was I doing "right"?
Very new (6 weeks) to CPAP so quite low on the learning curve.  31 on home sleep test, with 29 obstructive and 2 central. I just switched from Resmed P10 to P30i because the hose at the chin kept getting knocked around and I got tired of (and from) being blasted with air in the face when the pillows moved.  P30i is - maybe - slightly better.  The jury is still out on whether I feel better since CPAP since my sleep is no better than it was before.

I usually have 0 obstructive and up to 5 centrals, with few occasional hypopneas.  Are the centrals "real" or just a result of my moving around, sighing or yawning (all of which I do when feeling stressed, which I've been since being on CPAP)?  Attached are data from 2 recent nights, one is 5.05 and the other is 0.37, which are pretty much my high and low.  What did I do to get the 0.37 that I didn't do when I got the 5.05?  

Very much appreciate the help.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.