Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

concern about SP02 levels
RE: concern about SP02 levels
You do not use the ViHealth app to export the data.  You will need to directly access it from its internal directory named, ViHealth.  Some versions of ViHealth stopped creating the binary files.  In this case you will need to copy the PulsebitO2.db file to your PC and use one of the SQL command, below, to extract the binary files. Likewise, later versions of ViHealth now add the device type as a prefix to the binary file name. If this is the case, let me know, and I will supply you the appropriate O/S code to rename the files.

Code:
for filename in `sqlite3 ./PlusebitO2.db 'select mFileName from sleepData'`; do echo $filename; (sqlite3 PlusebitO2.db "select quote(dataBuf) from sleepData where mFileName = '$filename'" | cut -d\' -f2 | xxd -r -p > $filename); done
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm curious...How can you tell when there's a "positional" apnea from the data?  Which elements suggest that?
Post Reply Post Reply
Positional apnea is indicated with grouped O and H events. Some centrals may be mislabeled also but that can’t be seen unless you zoom in on breathing and I’m not knowledgeable enough to speek about that.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at these charts
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...onal_Apnea
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...tucking.29
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, Gideon!!  So helpful.  I'll spend some time with these to get better informed. This team is amazing!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  flow limitations acceptable levels yankees123 27 1,600 03-23-2024, 02:41 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Oxygen levels below 90% for 7% of night and below 94% for 34% inspite of Bipap bhavintu79 14 668 03-08-2024, 05:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Low O2 Levels During Sleep with Low AHI cmpman1974 60 5,081 01-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  [Treatment] Low AHI but dizziness and fatigue with spikes of low O2 levels John94 8 1,107 01-01-2024, 11:01 AM
Last Post: PamVT41
  CA's and low CO2 levels? MrIvanDrago 2 448 11-26-2023, 11:43 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Mouth tape at high pressure levels readyforsleep 6 824 09-17-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  What is the best way to record SP02 for OSCAR Ghandi 2 428 09-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Ghandi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.