Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What would you do?
What would you do?
I had a backup machine Apex XT Auto (my Philips DS1 was recalled) and I left the power cord of my Apex in Reno! Now I either sleep without a CPAP or use the DS1 for a night. I have ordered a power cord from Amazon that may or may not work. I also ordered a Resmed Airsense 10 on payment as I do not think the Apex is that great. I will be even in a bigger dilemma if I get a replacement DS2. (mine was paid off by insurance and it was a bit older...)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What would you do?
I would first figure out what the correct cord is. If it's not proprietary, it's probably a non-polarized C7 which is very common. You can find these at the local hardware stores.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would drive to Reno and get my cord.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
I presume you have already called the hotel and described the cord to see if you can get it back. I learned long ago to attach an address label with clear tape on all my cords and stuff before I travel. Got my camera back from one hotel. The nurses forgot to include my brother's bipap cord when discharged from hospital and I got it back on two different occasions. I do the same for my ereader too.

Unless you have noted black stuff in the humidifier, I'd use the DS1 rather than do without.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.