Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

When I Bring Card to Sleep Dr. Does He See....
...all the info you all see on Sleepyhead? I cant get Sleepyhead. The only info I have access to are the Resmed/myair daily stats: # of events, mask seal/leaks, and mask on/off times. Buy does the cpap card show the Dr. all the stuff y'all see on Sleepyhead? ThanksThanks
Post Reply Post Reply
If he is willing to look at it, he has access to ResScan, but most doctors will not have time to download data. They will rely on a technician to generate a report for them. For most doctors the only concerns: Aare you using the machine? How are you feeling? It would be extremely rare for them to get analytical with machine data to make recommendations on prescription changes. More likely to send you to a lab.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:I cant get Sleepyhead.

Sorry if this was covered in another discussion, but why can't you get SleepyHead ? It's a free download.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SLEEP DOCTOR RUINED MY CARD pavelow360 16 855 03-26-2017, 10:28 PM
Last Post: pavelow360
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 31 32,596 03-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Do sleep MD's use memory card data? beet 15 1,363 09-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Last Post: richb
  Should I bring CPAC to minor surgery R_W_B 17 1,359 09-07-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Maskup N. Sleepwell
  Just learned I have sleep apnea, waiting to hear full results of sleep study SleeplessInOklahoma 18 1,473 09-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Last Post: livingwithapnea
  Downloading data to SD card of Resmed for nights that SD card not in ResMed machine Robert6 8 5,692 06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Last Post: estgad
  Sleep Master question - copy sd card? what 10 2,144 06-16-2015, 03:29 PM
Last Post: what