Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

When is enough
When is enough
Hi everyone - my AHI is now consistently beneath 3 and more often 1-2 However I am getting a lot of RERAs and was hoping to reduce these. Changed settings last night and the range is now 13-20, AFlex is 1, Auto thingy is on.

Should I be content with what I have or can any of you geniuses that can interpret sleepyhead data advise me as to other tweaks that might improve things further. Also I get a lot of snoring events - can these be reduced?

Looking forward to your help

John
http://imgur.com/a/cz48T
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: When is enough
Give it a few days or a week or two to allow your body to adjust.

Post Reply Post Reply
You have a quite a bit of leaking, I'd want to get that reduced.

What happens at 5:45 and on?  Is that deep REM sleep or has something woken you up?
Post Reply Post Reply
You have an excellent AHI. I don't change my settings or my wife's for results like that. Eveything is focused at the end of the night, and that is hypopnea, so it may not be very disruptive. It may even arise from end of night disrupted sleep. Overall, looks pretty good, and a lot of people here would gladly trade with you. No changes are indicated here, give it some time.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.