Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to keep RX
Where to keep RX
Hate to speak after the boss but..... when each of us got our CPAP machines or accessories we got an Rx from our doc. If I may, I would suggest that you get the Rx's scanned and copied. I have a plastic pouch in my CPAP case in which I carry all of my Rx's and some other official looking documents. It is important to have not only because an Rx is required to purchase (or SELL) much of this stuff, the proof thereof which is essential, but when flying, for example, the documents can save some inspection or hassle time for you on occasion as CPAP/etc. generally travels UNCOUNTED especially on domestic flights. Good stuff to have.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Educate, Advocate, Contemplate.
Herein lies personal opinion, no professional advice, which ALL are well advised to seek.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Where to keep RX
Moved your post to its own thread and removed quoted post to lessen confusion.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Keep one copy in the file with my paperwork, also have an electronic copy which is somewhere in the cloud, and a paper copy in the travel bag with my machine.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
I keep all my docs in dropbox so i always have it with me in case i ever need it. Never have i been asked while flying though. (fly weekly for biz)
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.