Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where are we on update to Sleepyhead for Dreamstations?
Where are we on update to Sleepyhead for Dreamstations?
We had a lot of activity some time ago about a new version that would be able to be used with 

Dreamstation Auto, etc.

Are we any closer to a solution or update?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where are we on update to Sleepyhead for Dreamstations?
Am I missing something? I’m currently using sleepyhead current version for the Mac with my dreamstation auto CPAP
Post Reply Post Reply
There are beta versions for Sleepyhead 1.1.0. You can download the most current version here: https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./testing/1.1.0/ Note these are beta versions, and I recommend that you install it, and import data from your SD card. It will not overwrite your existing 1.0.0 Beta 2 data unless you point the installer to your current Sleepyhead directory. This is a safe install, but you may need to over-ride anti-virus objections.

Currently the final release is being held up due to problems in hacking the Philips Respironics Dreamstation SV. JediMark has posted the following:

Quote:If I can't resolve these issues, I'll have to push ahead and that means 1.1.0 won't be able to have (working) support for these machines.

I'm trying to locate AutoSV mode setting, and pressure information in that highlighted blue section of the hex data, but having no luck.

Pressure *used* to be stored as pressure * 10 in hex... but not anymore. Does anyone know if the resolution (amount between the decimal pressure steps in the CPAP menu) changed on these new machines?

The function in question in SleepyHead's source is PRS1Import:TonguearseSummaryF5V3() on line ~2617 of sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp

Also see PRS1Import:TonguearseSummary() (line ~2791) for how the highlighted data block is parsed into mainblock QMap

I will try to solicit help directly from Philips Respironics here in Murrysville. I have contacts, but not much pull. If you can help, please feel free to chime in.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider's download link above points to a piece of source code in the repository.

The correct link for the most current downloads is https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./testing/1.1.0/

This is not final, as pointed out by Sleeprider. Do read the notes in his thread http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...STING-Beta
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 217 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 309 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Update? Fixit50 7 602 01-12-2024, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Fixit50
  How do I update my weight in Oscar alexwatt 2 467 10-20-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: alexwatt
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,405 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 800 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar freezes on start following Win 11 update Grandpapa-G 6 735 04-21-2023, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zzzdmeted

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.