Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask
I want to just buy the mask without going thru all the hurdles of my Insurance.

They want me to wait one month before I can order it, but I already know the airsense mask with pillows is not right for me.

Any suggestions where I can just order it quick and simple.

When I was with my therapist in training he said that mask is better but I had selected the airsense and if I wanted it I would need to wait 4-6 weeks and then call in and get one..

I want it now!!!!! lol

Thanks for any help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Select one of the suppliers from the Suppler List above.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's called the Dreamwear Mask and you can get it from any of the suppliers listed at the top of your screen. Many have specials today and this week, so do take advantage of that.
Post Reply Post Reply

They all want a RX number just to order a mask. GRR.

I hate having to contact my Dr to send them a RX just for a mask.

Anyway around this??
Post Reply Post Reply
Complete Dreamwear masks with fit-pack is available on Amazon for $63. Mask parts are also sold.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-25-2016, 03:00 PM)Matzaball2016 Wrote: They all want a RX number just to order a mask. GRR.

I hate having to contact my Dr to send them a RX just for a mask.

Anyway around this??

Anybody with a DEA license number can write a script. (Doctor, Dentist. Pharmacist, PA, RN, etc.) You get the prescription and keep it. It is good for several years. You send a copy to the supplier. The scrip can be very generic, something like" CPAP mask and accessories". . . . Actually only the CPAP and mask require a prescription. . Hoses and other stuff don't. I get one that states; "CPAP, mask and accessories of Patient's choice"

Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

WOWOWWOWO.

Awesome find.....buying them now.

Thanks for the link.
Post Reply Post Reply
Of course, there we no link, just a direction Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
If you need it now, I second the motion to order from Amazon. In addition, call your doctor and ask him/her for a copy of your prescription (either pickup or mailed out). It's on file, so there isn't much they need to do with it. Then scan into your computer. You can then email your prescription to any online retailer. Then, in future, always ask the doc for a copy of the prescription. It's not a big deal to the doc's office.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect to DreamStation over Wifi? JRoque 7 261 08-19-2017, 10:19 AM
Last Post: C0mbe
  About to order a Dreamstation Go DanPrado 54 6,552 08-18-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: tjb1013
  Dreamstation Mask Settings. JohnnyRotten 6 203 08-15-2017, 09:00 AM
Last Post: tomkatt
  [split] Masks with DreamStation Go levman 4 193 08-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: levman
  dreamstation humidifier and hose leak jacob.fullmer 3 228 08-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  [Equipment] Dreamstation GO DC input? OMyMyOHellYes 2 164 08-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Flying / Travelling with a Dreamstation SleepyOzzy 5 334 08-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SleepyOzzy