Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask
Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask
I want to just buy the mask without going thru all the hurdles of my Insurance.

They want me to wait one month before I can order it, but I already know the airsense mask with pillows is not right for me.

Any suggestions where I can just order it quick and simple.

When I was with my therapist in training he said that mask is better but I had selected the airsense and if I wanted it I would need to wait 4-6 weeks and then call in and get one..

I want it now!!!!! lol

Thanks for any help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where can I buy the Dreamstation Mask
Select one of the suppliers from the Suppler List above.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
It's called the Dreamwear Mask and you can get it from any of the suppliers listed at the top of your screen. Many have specials today and this week, so do take advantage of that.
Post Reply Post Reply
They all want a RX number just to order a mask. GRR.

I hate having to contact my Dr to send them a RX just for a mask.

Anyway around this??
Post Reply Post Reply
Complete Dreamwear masks with fit-pack is available on Amazon for $63. Mask parts are also sold.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-25-2016, 03:00 PM)Matzaball2016 Wrote: They all want a RX number just to order a mask. GRR.

I hate having to contact my Dr to send them a RX just for a mask.

Anyway around this??

Anybody with a DEA license number can write a script. (Doctor, Dentist. Pharmacist, PA, RN, etc.) You get the prescription and keep it. It is good for several years. You send a copy to the supplier. The scrip can be very generic, something like" CPAP mask and accessories". . . . Actually only the CPAP and mask require a prescription. . Hoses and other stuff don't. I get one that states; "CPAP, mask and accessories of Patient's choice"

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
WOWOWWOWO.

Awesome find.....buying them now.

Thanks for the link.
Post Reply Post Reply
Of course, there we no link, just a direction Wink
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
If you need it now, I second the motion to order from Amazon. In addition, call your doctor and ask him/her for a copy of your prescription (either pickup or mailed out). It's on file, so there isn't much they need to do with it. Then scan into your computer. You can then email your prescription to any online retailer. Then, in future, always ask the doc for a copy of the prescription. It's not a big deal to the doc's office.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Air Fit 20 full face mask with Dreamstation 2 charles5758 2 877 04-16-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,524 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Mask Type setting for DreamStation 2 eajeff 0 455 01-25-2023, 08:30 PM
Last Post: eajeff
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,709 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,206 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,532 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,747 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.