Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic Display Settings
Angry 
EncoreBasic Display Settings
I just downloaded EncoreBasic (v. 2.4.8.0) but am unable to read the data due to the display settings. I'm guessing it's something to do with my screen resolution as the writing is tiny and some parts are cut off. In the data summary, the information is off to the side of the page and/or squished. I have included some screenshots.

[attachment=2118]
[attachment=2115]
[attachment=2116]
[attachment=2117]

Any advice on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated as the program is currently unusable at this moment...

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncoreBasic Display Settings
EncoreBasic will create a report in PDF format. That should be where you go to look for your results. Using the History Tab, click on the download, then Detailed Report. That should cause the program to generate a full report, which will be about 12 pages long. Also note the little wave form icon to the left of data download. Clicking on that will open the waveform graph, which is a breath by breath image of your breathing and events for the night.

There are several possible reports. The Trend report is a 2-page summary with your machine settings, compliance and AHI. The Summary report is just settings and compliance, and the Detail report is everything but the wave form. Any report can be saved, and that will be an Acrobat PDF file. I think you can attach the file, but not as an image.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-04-2016, 11:12 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: EncoreBasic will create a report in PDF format. That should be where you go to look for your results. Using the History Tab, click on the download, then Detailed Report. That should cause the program to generate a full report, which will be about 12 pages long. Also note the little wave form icon to the left of data download. Clicking on that will open the waveform graph, which is a breath by breath image of your breathing and events for the night.

There are several possible reports. The Trend report is a 2-page summary with your machine settings, compliance and AHI. The Summary report is just settings and compliance, and the Detail report is everything but the wave form. Any report can be saved, and that will be an Acrobat PDF file. I think you can attach the file, but not as an image.

Thank you, by saving the reports in PDF format and opening them in Acrobat, I am able to read them... which I cannot do in Encore.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure about EncoreBasic, but in some applications, using CTRL- (holding down the control and minus-sign key simultaneously) will decrease the size of stuff in the window. (hit it repeatedly to get to smaller sizes) - (and using CTRL+ will increase the size).

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 163 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 659 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  Event type display MarkChap 8 908 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR 1.5 Pressure Display Cuppa 3 648 09-05-2023, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Why does Oscar Display Pressure, EPAP IPAP on Dreamstation Bipap pressure Graph microvax 5 799 02-27-2023, 04:47 AM
Last Post: microvax
  Import to OSCAR from EncorePro2 or EncoreBasic or INFINEER smartcard reader. KeepSmiling 3 492 09-13-2022, 12:36 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
  Sudden chart display problem [solved, see post #2] ak99 2 655 08-04-2022, 05:24 PM
Last Post: ak99

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.