Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where does Sleepyhead store the data?
Where does Sleepyhead store the data?
I have had to rebuild my laptop after a hard disc failure.

I make regular backups and have a backup of the hard disc from a couple of days age ago. I can see the SH program - but not the data...

Can anyone point me in the direction of the SH downloaded data?

Cheers

David

ps - I could do a full restore and that would solve the issue but I wanted to take advantage of the rebuild to clean our the windows registry and start again with fresh installations of the programs I use regularly... The machine was starting to run like a dog...
RE: Where does Sleepyhead store the data?
We don't have the same machine, but my info is stored in a folder called P-Series. When I first used SleepyHead I was asked where to look for the data. I manually put it Documents -> Personal -> Sleep. I created those subfolders. Can you do a search for the folder P-Series. Perhaps your data is stored in the same folder since both of our machines are made by Respironics. If not, trying doing an extension search. It seems that most of my sleep data ends with .001, .002, or 005. One such file is 0000000991.002.

Good luck finding the data.
I am assuming that you are asking where SH stores the data after it "does its thing" on downloaded data.

Another assumption is you are working in Windows. For Windows 7, the SH data is stored in a folder in the Documents Library called "SleepyHeadData".

[Image: SleepyHeadDataWindows_zps8ec70f0d.png]

Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Thanks, cbramsey. I didn't realize that SleeyHead stores the data in a different location than where I put it. I have a Mac. I looked and found a "SleepyHeadData" folder in Doucments.
(06-16-2013, 04:22 PM)cbramsey Wrote: .....For Windows 7, the SH data is stored in a folder in the Documents Library called "SleepyHeadData".....

Thank you very much.. That has solved the problem...

I am still not used to the 'Library' idea in Windows and didn't even think to look there.

Thanks again.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Does SD Card Store Machine Settings? upsman 14 1,420 10-03-2022, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,281 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Data Storage [how much will AirSense 10 store?] RobertWA 11 6,234 02-17-2020, 04:36 AM
Last Post: yrnkrn
  How do you store your CPAP mask? AaronW 9 3,134 04-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Last Post: RichardVT

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.